Essential cookies are required for the website to function normally and cannot be refused. Other cookies are used to improve functionality, analyse browsing behaviour or show more relevant ads. These cookies are only placed after you have given your consent.
The HCS Forum bring developers and research institutions, manufacturers and users together to advance novel human-centered hardware and software sensor systems. The Forum will cover topics ranging from developing novel sensors detecting and measuring human physiology, behavior and cognition to integrate sensors in human assistive and health care systems. The mission is to create a unique opportunity to exchange ideas, share the latest research, and learn about the advances in human sensing science and engineering.
The 2024 HCS Forum will be co-locted with EXO Berlin - 4th International Forum on Assistive Robotics.
- Wearable and implantable sensors.
- Printed flexible sensor systems.
- Design and realisation of sensors and sensor systems.
- Sensor-based human activity recognition and interaction.
- Sensor fusion for assistive technologies applications.
- Biosignal sensing for rehabilitation.
- Real-time health monitoring.
- Human performance and energy measuring.
- Integration of sensor networks, signal processing and machine learning.